Registering for our Summer Programs is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Account Creation, if you already have an account skip to step two.
If you do not already have an account, you will need to create a new account for the Primary Guardian and you will also have to create a family member entry for each camper you are registering.
- A) Click the New User on the login page
- B) Complete the form for New User, be sure to include all required fields and then select the Create Account button on the bottom right.
- Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family member(s). For each participating camper under the age of 18 you must enter a date of birth.
When your account is established, you can login at any time to sign up for more sessions, see your receipt, and more!
Create your account by visiting UltraCamp HERE
2. Log in and select your camper
If you attended any Camp Fire Columbia Summer camp programs since 2016 or the Before and After School Program since 2016, you already have an account. Your username is the email address you used for those previous registrations. If you’ve forgotten your password or are logging in for the first time, please follow the prompts on the log-in page to reset your password. If you encounter issues during this process please reach out to our registrar before creating an account.
- After logging into your account, select Make New Reservations
- Then select the camper you are making the reservation for
- Once at the registration screen there are a few options. It will automatically filter sessions based on the age and grade information provided for the selected camper. If you do not see the camp you are looking for check to see if the camper’s information is correct by using the back button in your browser. Otherwise, you can select session you want or look at future sessions by using the “Click Here” link on the bottom left.
3. Register for Camp
Once you have selected the session for your camper work through the documents. You can skip and come back to some if you do not have the required information at the time. Any options for a session can be changed by the account holder as long as there is at least a week until the session begins.
Register for camp HERE
For Overnight Camp and Namanu Ranch:
Registrations require an initial payment/deposit of $75.00. If families are unable to pay the deposit please email our registrar at [email protected] to discuss options.
Monthly payment is due on the 30th of each month. Once your total payment information is calculated and entered, the system will split the total balance into how ever many payments needed until the camp start date. Automatic payments will be withdrawn for the amount on the 30th of each month.
Our financial assistance application can be found here. We review and update this document annually and may make changes during the off season. We will post the updated version by January 15th annually. We will begin reviewing financial aid applications in the spring on a monthly basis until all the funds have been used. We recommend applying as early as possible, but we will do our best to provide aid to any families that require assistance.
For all Camp programs:
All payments are automatically deducted from the original payment source on the payment schedule stated above. You may choose to pay earlier than the deadline, or pay by a different method by logging into your account.
During the payment process, you will have the opportunity to add a Namanu t- shirt, or depending on your camper’s age, a Trail Ride. Trail Rides are limited and fill up quickly so be sure to register early.
Enter your electronic check (preferred for lower fees charged to Camp Fire) or credit card information on the Payment Information Page.
Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records. The receipt will also be sent to your email.
Feel free to contact our registrar, Shane Sibold, at [email protected] if you have any questions. Shane’s office hours are Monday- Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Friends of Namanu Homecoming Weekend
September 8th, 2022
Save the date! Friends of Namanu Homecoming Weekend Thursday, September 8, 2022 starting at 3 pm to Sunday, September 11 at 11 am There is a ton of fun to be had! Come enjoy a…
Friends of Namanu Chipotle Fundraiser
July 11th, 2022
Let’s show up for camp! 33% of event sales get donated. Monday, July 11th anytime from 4-8 PM.
Friends of Namanu’s Gathering of Friends — CANCELLED
July 6th, 2022
CANCELLED Join us for Friends of Namanu: Gathering of Friends Retreat! Wednesday, July 6, 2022 3:00 p.m. to Saturday, July 9, 2022 1:00 pm We are anticipating long summer days…