Camp is for everyone and we can help!
Camp Namanu has been providing summer camp opportunities for 100 years to campers and if paying for camp is a barrier, we want to help because we believe that camp is for every child! Financial Assistance or “Camperships” as we like to say, are provided through generous donations by individuals, organizations and partners.
Anyone can apply for a campership! Camp Namanu wants to make access to camp possible for everyone and sometimes that means partial campership to bridge the financial gap and sometimes that means as much support as we can give. We don’t want any camper to miss out on the magic of Camp Namanu so we try to make applying as easy as possible with support if you need it!
Here are our top 4 tips for applying:
- Step 1: Apply for financial assistance by filling out the application: AVAILABLE HERE.
- Step 2: For families interested in a specific session, we recommend registering your camper for that session and paying the deposit as soon as possible while you wait for your Campership application to be processed. If the deposit is a barrier, contact the Registrar at [email protected]
- Step 3: Wait patiently while we review your application. Application review occurs on a rolling basis each week.
- Step 4: Accept or Decline your offer by responding to the email from the camp registrar. At this time, you will need to set up payments to have your camper’s session paid in full by one week before their camp session.
Note: We review and update the financial assistance application annually and may make changes during the off season.
Important Financial Assistance Policies and Tips
- Each camper needs to have a separate financial assistance application, even if campers are from the same family.
- Financial assistance awards will be applied towards one camp session per camper.
- Financial assistance awards are not transferable to other campers.
- Standard cancellation policies apply after receiving the financial assistance funds. Please see our cancellation policy here: Cancellation Policy