At the time of registration, we collect a non-refundable deposit. In the event of program or participant cancellation, this deposit will become “transferable” meaning it can be used as a credit towards another Camp Fire program including rentals, Before and After School, or future camp sessions.
Overnight Camp, Namanu Ranch, Family Camp & Events
- With more than 60 days notice given before session starts: All paid fees are refunded minus the registration deposit.
- With 31-60 days notice given prior to session start date: 75% refund of total registration fees paid will be given minus the registration deposit.
- With 15-30 days notice given prior to session start date: 50% refund of total registration fees paid minus the registration deposit.
- Within 14 days prior to session start date: NO REFUND.
In the event of a health condition that causes a cancellation, written notification from a medical professional is required for a full refund.
If a child presents ill with Covid symptoms or has a positive test prior to their session the above medical policy applies.
Other Cancellation / Transfer Policies
- Session transfers are subject to a $15 transfer fee.
- Bus fees paid are non-refundable.
If your child leaves camp early or arrives late due to homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend or camper or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees.